Chesroc Nigeria Limited has over 10 years working experience in the maintenance and
operations of Onshore and Offshore Production Facilities.
We are currently engaged in the following on-going
- Operations and Maintenance of an Offshore
Production facility with design capability of
150MMSCFD of Gas and 50,000 BPD of Crude oil
owned by AMNI International Petroleum
Development located at OML 112.
- Operations and Maintenance of Stubb Creek Oil and
Gas Facility for Universal Energy.
- Operations and Maintenance of Ikot Abasi Gas
Processing Facility for Universal Energy feeding Ibom Power Plant.
Our operation goes beyond routine operations and
maintenance jobs on site; Chesroc has an Asset Management team responsible for:
- Production Assurance
- Asset Availability and Integrity and
- Achieving the economic objectives of projects.