Corporate Policy Statement
The long term business success of CHESROC depends on ability to continuously improve our products and services while protecting our workforce and the environment in which we work and live.
It is our conviction that to achieve this key objective, company's culture must be tailored towards absolute commitment to the safety and health of all employees and other persons who may be affected, and to the optimum protection of the environment in which our operations are conducted.
- Compliance with Health, Safety and Environment policies of the company is an essential part of all management objectives and it is a critical part of individual employee objective.
- The Health, Safety and Environment policies of CHESROC shall be communicated to all employees, to the client of the company may be associated.
- It is the policy of the company that working safely and protecting the environment is condition of the employment. No employee will commit, condone, nor knowingly be party to an unsafe act or violation of the of the company's Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- The Company shall provide training to all employees to enable them to protect their health, to work safely and to protect the environment.
- It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure compliance with the company's Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures, and to conduct himself in a manner so as to protect himself, the environment and other who may be affected by his actions.
- Client, supplier and third party personnel working on Chesroc rigs or facilities are required to conduct themselves in a manner which is in compliance with Chesroc Health, and Environment Policies, as well as the policies of their respective companies.
- The company will help the employees to care for their own health. In addition to regular health advice, the medical support provided may include vaccinations, physical checkups, medical evacuation and under some frontier situation, audits carried out by medical consultants retained by the company. In addition, the company medical or medical insurance plans. However, the ultimate responsibility for personal health lies with each employee.
- The company will review its policies and procedures on Health, Safety and Environment whenever necessary. Revised policies and procedures will be communicated to all concern and shall become effective immediately.
Chesroc Nigeria Limited