In Chesroc, we strongly believe there is always a better way to save
our customers crucial time and money and have patented several
ground-breaking products to do so.
Our Torque and Bolting services is a subsidiary of Chesroc Nig. Ltd which offers globally-available, first-class, on-site hydraulic bolt
tightening services from a simple bolt-up of a single flange connection or nipple up/down to maintenance and major-shutdown
site services. We utilize only the best equipment and tools to deploy a "First-Time, Right-Time" service in the industry.
Our Torque Tools cover a full range of sizes from 1/2" to 5" studs and 7/8" to 7-5/8" a/f nuts, Enerpac Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic and pneumatic
wrenches, Enerpac Hydraulic Nut Splitters, Enerpac Hydraulic Flange Spreaders.
Torque capacity is from 20 lb/ft (34 N/m) to 10,000 lb/ft (80,524 N/m) with manual and hydraulic equipment. We offer Hydraulic Torque Tools with both air and electricity-driven power packs which can be used within hazardous environments such as off-shore platforms, eliminating the need to shut down.
All Chesroc's Torque Tools are tested and supplied with applicable test or calibration certificates.
Torque and Bolt operation includes:
- Safe replacement of bolts during Online Operations
- Hydraulic nut splitting of bolts (Rather than using Flame to cut)
- Flange spreading and alignment in prior bolting.
- Provision of skilled personnel for the torque and hot bolting services.
We cover a wide range of operations including:
- Productions Rigs
- Drilling Rigs
- Consumer Manufacturing Companies.
- Constructions Companies etc.
We have worked for the following organization which includes amongst others:
- Langley 112 for AMNI Petroleum Development Ltd - 2003 to date.
- Gbaran Ubie for Shell Petroleum Company - 2012 to date
- Exxon Mobil Production Platforms - Shut-down operations - 2008 to 2011:
- Usari production platform
- Idoho production platform
- Yoho production platform
- Ekpe production platform
- Oso production platform
- Edop production platform
Over 10 years working experience in the maintenance and operations of Onshore and Offshore Production Facilities
Our competitive advantage lies in the usage of our uniquely integrated procurement software aimed at
improving business processes
We cover both local and expatriate personnel in all disciplines in the industry.
We utilize the latest software to analyze data, guaranteeing accurate results and providing clients with necessary computation and certifications